Thursday 17 June 2010

Gate Locking

Something of a bone of contention on my part, this is the sign for the gate opening hours in the park. When I first moved here, the gate nearest my house was opened around 7.30am, but gradually that time has been pushed back so now it's normally past 8am (by which point I have left for work already). Like many other residents in the area I walk my dog here, the park has 5 entrances and only one of these now still has 24 hour access by way of a squeeze gate. But in some twisted turn of fate, it is this gate that has 24 hour access that is opened first, usually before 7.15am! god knows what the key holder does for the next 45 minutes or so, as the park really isn't big enough to get lost in, you can walk the perimeter in 20 mins tops.

Gate Locking of Municipal Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment